In the Companion Planting Chart you will find:
1. Companion plants for 35 fruits
2. Companion plants for 36 vegetables
3. When these fruits and vegetables are best harvested
4. 20 Pollinator loving plants
5. 8 pollinators to look for in your garden
6. Tips on planting companion plants and cover crops
By following this companion planting chart, you will have abundant harvests of fruits and vegetables because you will know how to attract birds, bees, and butterflies to your garden to pollinate your plants to have abundant food.